• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Owners Manuals - Yamaha AR240, SX240 and 242 Limited / S

Ashler Bosew

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
jethrof 16
Any luck on getting service/repair manual from dealership?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not a stupid question. Yamaha disabled the PDF printing in the newer manuals. They also started water marking the pages. If you need to print PM me for options.
Any idea where online you can get a Factory Service Manual for the 1.8L engines?

jethrof16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Any idea where online you can get a Factory Service Manual for the 1.8L engines?
I'll see if I can get an under the table pdf file from my boat service guy.

Jay-Jay

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is anyone familiar with the eBook - 30 Days - Service Manual on the Yamahapubs.com website? Is there any way to print that or do you just have access to view it for 30 days?

satovod

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have service manual for 2010 240-242 in pdf.

Let me know if you want me to share

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you're looking for service manual, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Yamaha publishers. If you don't ask me nicely, that will be the end of it. I will not look for service manuals, I will not pursue service manuals... but if you do ask nicely, I will look for you, I will find your service manuals... and I will kill you..... er.....download them.

That said, I managed to scrape the 2014 service manual and put into a searchable pdf. I've got a script scraping the 2018/19 service manual now and will convert that to a searchable pdf tomorrow. If someone wants to host these docs, PM me with the link and authentication requirements.

***edit***
And before anyone asks, yes, I goofed the URL when setting up the script the first time. Didn't leave me empty-handed, though.

Jerry Ferrera

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice love this, great movie for us Old Guys, he didn’t need a set of six pack abs or giant arms. Just the inner strength of a man (Dad) on a mission........

I solute you!!!! May the force be with you on your long quest for the elusive Owners Manuel (tech Manuel’s of the Gods).

Chester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would love a copy for my 2018 AR240...thanks!

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey guys! How can I find the service manual for my 212x 2020? Thanks!!!!

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just ordered a service manual for my 2020 242SE and the one that loaded up is actually the 2015 version. Compared to the 2015 order page and it's showing the same LIT # LIT-18616-03-56. Very upset lol. I've emailed them to see if they actually have a 2020 one.

satovod

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length