• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

P013 Fault code

Fluffy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
This weekend my 2019 195ID threw the p013 code. the Interwebs say that's a valve stuck in bank 1. While rinsing the motor the check engine light went away, and didn't come back. So i'm thinking i should be ok, or am i needing a trip to the dealer?
It was in salt water full of jellyfish and it was HOT out, think ,maybe i sucked up a big jelly that clogged something up and i knocked it loose when I cleaned the boat.

JetTech72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
P013 is your downstream O2 sensor need to be replaced. You can run like this as it will not affect the operation of the engine.
If you want to replace it yourself, check for BRP 707600872 or BOSCH 0258006956