• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Part number for correct anchor?

Ggoodlife

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Does anyone know a model / part number for the right size anchor to fit a 2021 212XE?

The one provided by the dealer is too small (they supposedly are going to get the right size, but I'd like to nudge them the right direction).

tempImagehgytJz.png

Gonzalo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My 2021 SX210 came with the correct anchor. I assumed it's part of the boat and not something added by the dealer ... Am I wrong?

Ggoodlife

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I've read other threads that some dealers charge a lot for the right anchor....so I don't think it just comes with it.

In my case the dealer said they will provide an anchor, and I so them this same photo and they say they will get the right one....I'm just not certain they know which one fits specifically. But will figure it all out.