• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PCB FL

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Anyone else happen to be in PCB this week? Week of 7/23 thru 7/30/16...

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Handful of members live there. Not sure if they'll be out or not. I'm an hour to the west. Not sure what my boating plans are for the next week, but if you decide to make a trip over to Crab Island, let me know. Might launch the boat and meet up. Water had been absolutely beautiful lately.

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Cool Todd! Yes water has been awesome. We were out all day Thursday and part of yesterday before some weather rolled in. Have you ever run between PCB and Destin? I know it's about 50 miles between us on land. I figure it must a solid hour to 1.5 hrs by boat. Definitely on our bucket list to do on one of our trips down here.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Have to admit that I thought I was going to read a thread about a primary circuit board known as a PCB :banghead: Guess I need to relax more as Panama City Beach sounds like more fun.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Cool Todd! Yes water has been awesome. We were out all day Thursday and part of yesterday before some weather rolled in. Have you ever run between PCB and Destin? I know it's about 50 miles between us on land. I figure it must a solid hour to 1.5 hrs by boat. Definitely on our bucket list to do on one of our trips down here.
I have only looked at that trip (Destin to PCB) on Google Maps and will definitely do it one day. I want to visit Shell Island and stuff over that way. The ICW between us is pretty smooth sailing.

Twice I've gone to Pensacola, using the ICW, for the Blue Angels Air Show. Not bad at all.

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Have to admit that I thought I was going to read a thread about a primary circuit board known as a PCB :banghead: Guess I need to relax more as Panama City Beach sounds like more fun.
Hahaha too funny! Yes it's very technical here in PCB!

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Rod5 I am local here in Panama City. The water has been awesome! Shell Island is a tourist haven with rental pontoon boats and jet skis. Plenty of sand for everyone, just be careful with the Kamikaze pontoon rental boats. I would run to Crab Island with you, but my boat took huge crap and now I have a good look'in boat that just sits in my driveway. I could make the run with my FX SVHO. When are you going to make the run to Crab Island?

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@Rod5 I am local here in Panama City. The water has been awesome! Shell Island is a tourist haven with rental pontoon boats and jet skis. Plenty of sand for everyone, just be careful with the Kamikaze pontoon rental boats. I would run to Crab Island with you, but my boat took huge crap and now I have a good look'in boat that just sits in my driveway. I could make the run with my FX SVHO. When are you going to make the run to Crab Island?
Hey Slugger, man sorry to hear about your boat issues! Not sure we will be making the run to Destin this trip but if we do I'll give you and Todd a heads up! Yes the water is extra awesome for this time of year. Reminds me of September and October time of year here. We've been coming here for years 3 to 5 times a year.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Where are you storing your boat?

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We lug it back and forth from our home in Atlanta. If you mean while we're here in PCB, my wife's family has a house here just off the Grand Lagoon.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Copy, enjoy your vacation...

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Slugger55 sorry to hear about your boat. @Rod5 definitely let me know if you decide to head over. I'm currently working midnight shift. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday this week.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Aww man I'm going to be missing everyone by two weekends.

I'm looking to go back on 8/11 - 16. That run from PCB to Destin doesn't sound too bad either. We just ran in the Gulf from Orange Beach, AL to Pensacola, FL and that run looks just a little longer. This weather would be perfect for it though!!!

@ToddW850 I'll get a hold of you as we get closer to coming over and deciding on the run. My family would be up for it, and so would my cousin... I don't know about my aunt though. That could be a long rough ride.