• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

pedestal mount retrofit

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I want to maybe add a table or a grill in the future and i think the pedestal mount is the best answer. there are plenty of accessories to choose from and versatile..

but which pedestal base do I need? I want the one that twist and lock in place as seen on most boats...

and would you advise mounting this on the SX190 Fuel tank cover and the rear swim platform(like bigger yamaha models)

Thanks!

picture for reference
img_4437.jpg

bostonwhaler_280outrage14_opttable.jpg

bumpy

has anyone installed them?

bumpy

has anyone installed them?
I haven't but if you're considering using just the trim piece shown on the swim platform in the first pic. I don't think that would give would enough depth to make thè table stand very stable. My floor mount is about 3 inches deep. It is below the fiberglass flooring. The new side mounts used on the newer boats may be an option for you.

Back