• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PhenderPro Quick Release

cbpagent72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought six of the PhenderPro Quick release fender attachments and wow they are well made and I think this is the kind of thing yamaha should have installed at the factory. If you are planning this I highly recommend them.

Attachments

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks good! I installed the ones made by TACO Marine, but looks to be the exact same principle. While most would say that tying knots isn't hard (it isn't), this lets my wife deploy all our fenders in about thirty seconds. Things that make boating less complicated are always a win in my book.

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Where did you locate phender pros? I cannot locate any that are in stock.

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I couldn’t locate Phender Pro’s either. Went with taco. They are installed but I haven’t figured out the fenders I’m gonna use.