• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Picked up the new boat

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
3 hr drive one way , finally got to see it in person and tow it back , cover wAs dry rotted and only lasted 30 miles before it looked like a wolverine was inside and wanted out lol! I need a new cover it looks like ! I did make sure to take all seats off and put them away in boat since crew cab trk was full w 4 people hahahah can't wait to get out on the water !!! Charge the battery !
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Classic selfie! You are going to have a blast in your new Yammie. Congratulations!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Congratulations on your new boat!! Be sure to update your boat in your site details . Look at E-bay or the Yamaha Sports Plaza. Good Luck!!

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulations on your new boat!! Be sure to update your boat in your site details . Look at E-bay or the Yamaha Sports Plaza. Good Luck!!
Just ordered one from Yamaha sports plaza saved me 40$ over eBay ! Thanks !!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Congrats @Aaron Stammet ! I edited your post to make the thumbnail pics full size, so there isn't a need to click each one to view. Congrats again! The Ebay covers sometimes fit and you get a great savings, but more guys than not find they are fitting a cover that doesn't exactly fit. You can't go wrong with yamaha sports plaza...good discount and a great cover.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats @Aaron Stammet ! I edited your post to make the thumbnail pics full size, so there isn't a need to click each one to view. Congrats again! The Ebay covers sometimes fit and you get a great savings, but more guys than not find they are fitting a cover that doesn't exactly fit. You can't go wrong with yamaha sports plaza...good discount and a great cover.
Thanks @txav8r ! I am not sure how to make them full size lol I ordered a oem cover something's are okay aftermarket but I wanted a good fit. Heck yes cheapest I found!!! Reading through owners manual now lol

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
When you add a pic, it gives you a choice of thumbnail or full image. It all comes with doing...this time next year, you will be telling someone else how to post one!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sweet boat! Congrats and welcome aboard!

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! It is a great boat. You will also appreciate the OEM cover. Towing without the poles installed allows it to suck down as designed and will put less stress on the new cover. Also get two large pool noodles, slit them down the middle and install on the top of the windshield (under the cover) when you tow. It will also help your new cover last longer. Any mods planned? A Stoltz roller to start?

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great idea ! I saw the old cover was rubbed by windshield ! I will def get those as spring is here!! No mods yet . Planning on speakers and a flag of course. What's a stoltz roller ?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Aaron Stammet , you need to change the make of your boat in your profile to Yamaha! If you have an off white or black bow roller, they are known to mar the gelcoat on the bow. Many guys and gals switch it out for the Stoltz Ultimate Bow Roller.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Aaron Stammet , you need to change the make of your boat in your profile to Yamaha! If you have an off white or black bow roller, they are known to mar the gelcoat on the bow. Many guys and gals switch it out for the Stoltz Ultimate Bow Roller.
@txav8r thx I just did and I didn't know that ! I was looking at the ramp and clamp also .....