• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Picking up new to me 2017 FSH Deluxe Friday!

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On Friday I will be picking up my new to me 2017 190 FSH Deluxe..

Slightly used with only 12 hours.. Cant wait!

Post pics when I get it.

Kahuna Khris

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
On Friday I will be picking up my new to me 2017 190 FSH Deluxe..

Slightly used with only 12 hours.. Cant wait!

Post pics when I get it.
Congrats! This forum will prevent you from having to reinvent the wheel. Very diverse and helpful group of FSH'rs. I learned so much my first week I was happy to take the time to post my own pics, suggestions etc to hopefully help other newbies.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I'm well versed in this forum.. I own a 242 Limited S.. and have had 2 other Yamaha's, an AR210 and a 212X prior to that.. so now I will own two Yamaha's, one to fish and one to ski..

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here it is..

2017 Yamaha FSH Deluxe, sitting on a custom MagicTilt Trailer. Zero Mods, 15 Hours, with the 3 year extended warranty. Best part was the price.. boat was purchased new in May 2017.

Whoever set up the trailer needs to be shot.. the bunks are not even and the boat needs to be moved forward about 4-6 inches.. I'll get it straight though.. Soon to come, Mag Wheels for the trailer, Spare tire mount, Garmin 73SV GPS, Standard Horizon VHF, JBP Dash Pad Organizer, Cobra Jet Fins, and some other stuff.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I really dig the FSH. looks good!

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congrats! It will look even better in the water :winkingthumbsup"

As you can see, plenty of room, and that day I had seven aboard and beached it easily. You're gonna have a great time with the Deluxe!

IMG_0815.JPG

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
What is the story behind the trailer? What happened to the original one?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is the story behind the trailer? What happened to the original one?
The original owner told me the dealership he bought it from did not have any factory aluminum trailers, so they upgraded the painted one to this aluminum Magic Tilt. I got it adjusted last night, boat sits much better on it.

Tonkatoy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Right on.

I ask because my dealer doesn't order boats w aluminum trailers either. Had to get the painted one.
Its a bummer to be stuck w a steel trailer. Would have like to take it to the ocean on occasion.
Seller took care of that for you. Nice!

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Right on.

I ask because my dealer doesn't order boats w aluminum trailers either. Had to get the painted one.
Its a bummer to be stuck w a steel trailer. Would have like to take it to the ocean on occasion.
Seller took care of that for you. Nice!
I was shocked that the dealer there wouldnt order all aluminum trailers since it came from Orlando..