• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pilot (Pee) hole replacement

Tjw961

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
May 15th entry above on this thread for bilge fitting to metal, same company.

DRAT

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just did this on my 2015 AR240. Used the 1/2” 45s and 3/4” bilge from ADA Racing. As others have said the bypass holes need to be slightly enlarged but I used sandpaper. The whole thing takes half an hour or less, except my case wherein I dropped the new bilge fitting in the lake and had to order another. 🙄
No issues with the hoses fitting, no leaks and I didn’t use any caulk or sealant, just the original rubber gaskets.

Steve B71

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just did this on my 2015 AR240. Used the 1/2” 45s and 3/4” bilge from ADA Racing. As others have said the bypass holes need to be slightly enlarged but I used sandpaper. The whole thing takes half an hour or less, except my case wherein I dropped the new bilge fitting in the lake and had to order another. 🙄
No issues with the hoses fitting, no leaks and I didn’t use any caulk or sealant, just the original rubber gaskets.
I have a 2012 AR 210 so all I have is the 2 pee holes as far as I can tell. Does the new ones from ADA come with the rubber gaskets??? Or did u use the ones that where already on the boat???

Tjw961

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I didn't use ADA parts, but used the gaskets already on the boat.

DRAT

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
same here, i used the existing gaskets but if they hadn't fit the new parts i'd have just gone "commando."

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you look at earlier posts, I posted a photo of what I needed to do to get them to fit properly.
@altimatej you said you did the replacement on the limited. What is the best way to get to the rear fittings and bilge replacement? I got the front pair done but could not figure out how to get to the others outside of removing the water tank.

Tjw961

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@altimatej you said you did the replacement on the limited. What is the best way to get to the rear fittings and bilge replacement? I got the front pair done but could not figure out how to get to the others outside of removing the water tank.
I'm at that conclusion as well for the bilge fitting(s). I'll be doing mine soon and will be putting in second bilge pump at the same time when I do it so won't have to do again later.

Colonel Angus

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have a part number or where I can buy pee holes

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does anyone have a part number or where I can buy pee holes
Did you happen to ready any part of this thread? There are no specific part numbers. They are generics components used on many boats and skis. You just order the diameter that matches your boat and color you want. It doesn’t get any more specific than that.

zackmorris

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the ADA racing links. Ordered 2x bilge outlets and 4x pissers to freshen mine up.

Astro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any one want to sell me a couple of their old stock pisser for 2009 AR 230.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Any one want to sell me a couple of their old stock pisser for 2009 AR 230.
All of us that have replaced them have done it because the stockers fall apart. I doubt anyone has replaced good stock ones.

Last edited:

Astro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All of us that have replaced them have done it because the stickers fall apart. I doubt anyone has replaced good stock ones.
I doubt all four have fallen apart for anyone. Most people replace them for looks or to change the angle of the water stream.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I doubt all four have fallen apart for anyone. Most people replace them for looks or to change the angle of the water stream.
Also keep in mind that you replace them as a set for color reasons so you may be right. But the others were so sun baked they fell apart when a wrench was put to them.

ps: only one pisser per engine. Not two on your 230. One bigger one for bilge pump

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My 06 230 has four pissers, two for each engine. I know at some point, they dropped to one per engine, but not sure the year. What do yours look like? I literally just replaced my stock black ones. They’re all in fine functional shape, shoot me a PM if you’re still interested.

Astro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 06 230 has four pissers, two for each engine. I know at some point, they dropped to one per engine, but not sure the year. What do yours look like? I literally just replaced my stock black ones. They’re all in fine functional shape, shoot me a PM if you’re still interested.
Mine has 2 per engine also. I'll pm you. Thanks