• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pinball anybody ??

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bdog that collection is awesome.

It would be lost on me though, lol.
We have a lowly (home edition) c.a. 1976 Bally, which is more of a "storied" family treasure; kids love it.
1609548593033.png

--

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20201231_202110.jpg

And now it's broke,

Flippers and slingshot and ejector doesn't work, i think it's a fuse or two

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I lusted after my teen years pinball game back in 2009, High Speed1. From 2009 till 2014 I was up to 8 games, with 2 being HUO (home use only), (Monster Bash, and Cactus Canyon). I sold down to 3 by 2016.
I have a reproduction playfield from CPR to install one day in the High Speed, the same goes for Taxi. Monster Bash I left alone, Addams Family I had fully restored after I sourced all NOS parts over a couple years, Cactus canyon I had the playfield clearcoated and new Licensed cabinet decals replaced, WhiteWater I bought fully restored. Been a while but I do all the electronic repairs on them. For each game I framed the original game flyers with appropriate colored matting, the same was done with the Jokerz promo plastics. License issues with the Marilyn Monroe estate and Williams forced Williams to change the blonde Marilyn likeness to a brunette likeness named Lola, hence the game flyer.

HighSpeed3.JPG
IMG_3130.JPG

Jokerz.JPG

JokerzFlyer1.JPG

PromoPlastic.JPGPromoPlastic2.JPG

PromoPlastic4.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

Framed (1).JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

IMG_4500.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

TAF 109.jpg

AddamsFamily (27).JPG

IMG_4171.JPG

CC 015.jpg

CC 033.jpg

IMG_4404.JPG

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
It’s only been a couple years since I started my journey for a pinball. Things finally fell in place and I found a good deal. Already have a deal to trade it out for a Jurassic Park though…
55D826B4-A122-47F6-A72D-ACA7D65104E2.jpeg

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Got into Pinball about 18 years ago, Found an old machine on the side of the road, FREE but broken, took it home found a bent quarter in the coin mech. fished it out, worked perfectly after that. Sold it in 2010 to start funding other machines. Here is my current collection, and a MAME arcade cabinet I built as well.IMG_2138.JPGIMG_1861 3.JPG

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn, you guys making me want to buy some freakin pinball machines now!!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Got into Pinball about 18 years ago, Found an old machine on the side of the road, FREE but broken, took it home found a bent quarter in the coin mech. fished it out, worked perfectly after that. Sold it in 2010 to start funding other machines. Here is my current collection, and a MAME arcade cabinet I built as well.View attachment 170205View attachment 170206
While I'm digging the pinball machines, hope we don't digress into model trains and die-cast vehicles, things I may have too much of! 😆

I love pinball machines, have room in the next house for one (when it finally gets done), but one thing that holds me back is the concern about keeping it operating. How do you diagnose and fix problems? Plan on a pool table at the next house. Very simple technology - ball falls into pocket, manually retrieve ball from pocket!

Jim

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
There is a great website with lots of help. Pinside.com they will help you with anything and everything you would need.

Stevepro172

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got into Pinball about 18 years ago, Found an old machine on the side of the road, FREE but broken, took it home found a bent quarter in the coin mech. fished it out, worked perfectly after that. Sold it in 2010 to start funding other machines. Here is my current collection, and a MAME arcade cabinet I built as well.View attachment 170205View attachment 170206
Very nice. two of my all time favorite pins, Adams and Star Trek. The funny thing is I could have picked both of them up for $4k quite a few years ago and I said no way am I going to pay that price. I will wait until the price drops. Would have been the best investment I could have made at the time!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
There is a great website with lots of help. Pinside.com they will help you with anything and everything you would need.
That's a dangerous site for me to visit, as I found the Classified Ads section of the website!

Jim

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
While we're on the subject of Pins (man I loved the old Memory Lane and Playboy pins back in the 70s) I recall corrupting my little brother, told mom we were going to church on Sunday morn and instead hitting the old Beltsville Billiards and playing pinball for an hour. The dude that managed the place was called The Frog, because he had one of those voice synthesizers where he held a device to his throat to be able to speak. How cruel the patrons were! Once a month we had to stop by church to pick up the monthly missalette so when we got home and mom asked what the readings were that Sunday, we'd know. Today we laugh and recall those Sunday mornings at "St. Bills!" Where did time go? Hey does anyone know of any jukebox forums? I have a nice one in my basement that hasn't worked in about ten years and I'd love to figure out how to fix it!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I put a lot of quarters into FLASH at the corner store,