• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Places to boat in TN

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We have just bought our first boat (2017 Yamaha 212X) and are located in Chattanooga, TN. So far we have tested the boat in Panama City Beach, FL which was great but we are looking for places closer to home. We have put in at Wolftever boat ramp and done Harrison bay. Does anyone know of cool places to boat, anchor, grill, etc within say 100 miles of us? Thanks in advance.
Finally!!! Another hometowner!! I am in Chattanooga as well! Hit me up this summer! I have lived on Chickamauga lake my entire life and can show you around to all the popular coves and gathering places on the lake. Congrats on the new boat!!

Last edited:

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey thanks for the recommendation. Tim’s Ford does look great and only about 90 minutes drive from us. We would love a place that’s fairly isolated that we can pull up to and pitch a tent for the night, say a small beach area. I have looked and there is a campground but we’d like somewhere off the beaten track. Do you know if that’s possible? Cheers.
there is a small island in the back of Wolftever Creek close to the powerline just before you get to the marina area. It has a sand bar on the backside of it you can pull boat right up on and pitch a tent and camp. great liitle place to camp with other friends too!

Daren Humphries

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
there is a small island in the back of Wolftever Creek close to the powerline just before you get to the marina area. It has a sand bar on the backside of it you can pull boat right up on and pitch a tent and camp. great liitle place to camp with other friends too!
I think it's called Rabbit Island...

Daren Humphries

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally!!! Another hometowner!! I am in Chattanooga as well! Hit me up this summer! I have lived on Chickamauga lake my entire life and can show you around to all the popular coves and gathering places on the lake. Congrats on the new boat!!
We sure will. Really enjoying the boat so far.