• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Plastic POS Peeholes!

CA Sterling Archer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished the install of my new ADA Racing parts for the bilge and bypass outlets. Took about 30 mins or so. I used the 1/2" for the bypass outlets and the 3/4" for the bilge. Like everyone else, I had to bore out the holes for the bypass outlets. I used some 100 grit sandpaper wrapped around a screwdriver, worked it back and forth, and it perfectly enlarged ever so much. I used the washers from the old parts as well to seal it up.

Two small issues I had. One was the new bilge valve wasn't as long on the inside of the boat as the new one, the bilge line came up about an inch to short. I had to pull the bilge line in a little from the engine bay and it worked fine. Second is more visual issue, the washer on the bilge was white and can be seen between the boat and valve (black valve on a black hull). Easily fixable if I wanted to grab new seal.

Thanks @biffdotorg for the initial post!