• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Please help me find the video of nozzle in the water at speed...

Riff Raft

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm working on a slight fin design mod (simpler design for better reverse and less drag at speed) for my 190 Sport and I can't seem to find that video of the nozzle/jet in the water while running. I know I have seen it many times as it demonstrates how much of the nozzle and aftermarket steering fins are/are not actually in the water at speed, but now I can't seem to find it.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks jmargo. But the one I'm thinking of is an older one which somehow shows the nozzle from deeper in the water and kind of from behind the boat... it's an older video - maybe 3-4 years ago or so. Thanks again, that does help a little.

Back