• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Polaris RZR XP1000 stereo and lighting build

For sure. I have some friends that live in that area, unfortunately we are just not around it enough to invest. I wish we were. Outside of the water I these are the types of things I want my boys to grow up around. I never had a chance coming form the city. Thanks for the info and I will live vicariously for the time being.

I'll bet the nearby Waynesville and Spring Valley area has some interesting landscape.

Not since 40 years ago. Still remember the great Big Red Machine teams spanning from Frank Robinson and Vada Pinson to Rose, Griffey, Morgan, Perez, Bench and Concepcion. I remember a super vibrant city like a smaller version of Detroit, with Santa and the reindeers climbing around the exterior of downtown Rikes, a huge NCR complex and industry galore. And I know all about Milano's subs, Marion's pizza and a rockin' U.D. ghetto and Brown Street. Great memories die hard.

Most of that has changed... However the ghetto is still the ghetto and milanos subs is now owned by BW3 (not quite what it used to be). Still not sure if I prefer Marions or Cassanos Pizza!

Back