• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Polk MM652

Huntersales

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone tried the Polk MM652 6.5 speakers? I have used DB651's for a few years and they are great but I am thinking about upgrading to the MM series and Frys Electronics has them for $89 a set right now a great deal! Polk.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
They are the replacement for the MM651. @mattschepker has them in his boat. They sound good.

brockhals

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Grest speakers as long as you have good power driving them. I'd certainly put them on an amp

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry took so long to respond but we are on vacation.
Yes i have mm652's. They sound great. I have them powered by JL Audio 5 channel amp. I also have a JL 12-inch ported sub on that amp.

Huntersales

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am running a JL amp also at 70 watts per channel which is right at the limit for my Db651's. I think I will give them a try!
Thanks for the feed back!