• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

polk ultramarine p1

cbpagent72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Does anybody have any thoughts about the new polk ultramarine p1? I'm considering swapping out my older polk unit on my 2018 212X. just from reading the limited amount of details it looks like it has better Bluetooth compatibility and technology.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Everything I have from Polk on my boat that they market as marine does not deserve a marine rating at all. Finishes fade in the sun, screens get moisture behind them, jog dials rust behind the plastic cover. The PA4A claimed all of the same ratings and I can say those ratings are complete BS. It does not belong on a boat, inside a camper maybe, but not on a boat. Biggest clue is if all of those ratings are true whey does it still come with a rubber cover? I do have 10 Polk MM speakers in my boat and they sound good but even with that I will never install another item from Polk in my boat. I will however use Fusion, Wetsounds, and JL Audio.