• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Poll: Which Color? 2022 AR 250

Mbernier

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi everyone! I know some of this is of course personal preference but curious what others think if you could choose between black and sea glass gray for the new 2022 AR250. I just got the call today from the dealer that both are coming in later this week and I get first choice.
Any opinions in terms of upkeep, better at hiding scuffs, etc.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 396056F3-1538-4F2F-B554-BFA0481555C2.png
    396056F3-1538-4F2F-B554-BFA0481555C2.png
    7 MB · Views: 47
I like how the black tower and window trim matches the black on the hull. That said, if I was buying the boat I would probably get the grey to match my truck! Not much help, am I? :) One to consider is do you want a white or color matched bottom?

Jim

Suede grey rules!!!!

I would go with the suede gray as well.

Grey! Black will show every water spot and piece of dirt just like a black vehicle.

We did the grey and it looks fantastic.

Grey... but in this market - take the first one that shows up.

I think it depend on the person. My opinion, nothing looks better than a clean black boat, truck, motorcycle etc... but its definitely more work to keep it clean. For example I have a Black Silverado and my brother has a Silver Silverado. When both are trucks are clean my truck looks way better but five days later my truck starting to look dirty and my brother's truck doesn't look any different.
If it was me whatever boat comes in, they both look great. if both are on the lot side by side let the wife decide.?

Back