• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pomme De Terre camping trip

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jcyamahariders wife ... thank you for that! But it has occurred to me @Boat Crazy and @jcyamaharider that is also Father's day weekend so I don't think I will be making the trip. I usually cook up some ribs for my dad that weekend and have my sister and her husband over. I sincerely appreciate the invite and we will definitely hook up some time. In the mean time I was out for a ride and here is a camping area that you may or may not know about on Table Rock. It's called Mill Creek and it is a state run campground. upload_2014-6-1_17-19-15.jpeg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@sstegh and @Boat Crazy what about any camping games to bring along? I have a corn hole set I just have to repair some of my bags. Any interest? Or washers?

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jcyamahariders wife ... thank you for that! But it has occurred to me @Boat Crazy and @jcyamaharider that is also Father's day weekend so I don't think I will be making the trip. I usually cook up some ribs for my dad that weekend and have my sister and her husband over. I sincerely appreciate the invite and we will definitely hook up some time. In the mean time I was out for a ride and here is a camping area that you may or may not know about on Table Rock. It's called Mill Creek and it is a state run campground. View attachment 6576
I have heard from others that it is a nice place to camp but have never been there.

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Sounds good. I have to rebuild my ladder golf set, I'll try to get that done before we leave.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
T minus 2 days and counting!!!!! Can't wait to get the boat on the water. Got another new ballast bag and I am ready to get my surf on!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That looks like a very nice trip! You guys have a great time! If it wasn't a 7 hour and 57 minute trip each way! Take pics!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We will have plenty of pics Mel, make you feel like you were there.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I want to make one of you guys trips one of these years. You guys have a really great group...glad Julian is coming back for Shelbyville this year!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I want to make one of you guys trips one of these years. You guys have a really great group...glad Julian is coming back for Shelbyville this year!

I wouldn't know what to do without this group sometimes. We all have a common interest that brought us together but we do so much more together now, it is amazing that we all found each other and have become such close friends.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If it weren't for Father's day I would be up there with you all. I'm hoping to make the trip to Shelbyville next year, that just looks like such a great time.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm ready to check out your wave !!! Going to be a fun weekend !!!!

Actually I am ready to check it out as well. I have no idea what it is going to do with the new bag. I could use your expert advise on bag placement and such and Angie is excited to get pointers from Sarah on how to drive with me back there.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Expert lol , going to be fun !!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Angie actually did really well last time were out surfing so coaching her will benefit her a lot. And I am sure it isn't that different then driving your boat.

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
National Weather Service forcast:

Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Looks like a bit of a chill at night. This is going to be a blast! I wish I could have taken Friday off....

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Perfect for tent camping!!