• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Poor man version of outriggers and extra rod holders to the 190 FSH

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
This was the latest modification on my boat before heading to my week vacation in Marathon Florida:

I installed 4 new rod holders and added a poor man version of outriggers

All 4 new rods hoders were $68 and the outriggers were $66.99 for the pair:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017SG73Y4/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ETOTIHE/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put them in line where the knee cushions split, which is front of the of the helm.

Used a 2 1/8 holesaw to drill the hole

Had to file down the edges to make it fit

Put some 5200 sealent and done!

I also added 2 rod holders to the front by the front seat, one on each side, I always thought it needed one and it is a great location to out my magma grill away from the kids.

Final picture of thr outrigger set up:
G0420702.JPG

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Adding this to my boat before I head down to Dauphin Island, AL in October.