• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pop up push button cleats

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw a video of a gentleman that installed pop up push button cleats, and he provided a source of marineleds.. I cant find what he had installed. There is a piece that stays attached to the boat, and a piece that attaches to the bumper rope (and stays with) the bumper.

Does anyone have these, or can you direct me on where to get them? I havent been able to google search exactly what he had..

Many thanks..

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You talking about Phender Pro quick release system?

03606354-0909-461A-BED1-757BF70FBFB6.jpeg

67BBE7D5-2D85-4FEB-B3BC-B3D2D9785EF2.jpeg
953BCDDA-91A8-42DE-A82B-AB11479AA0CD.jpeg

Last edited:

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very similar to that, but I dont think it stuck up as high or had the loop on it.. If I cant find them, the Phender Pro you attached is what I will go with.

Thanks for the clear picture of them installed. I was worried the receiver had an open hole when the looped section was not attached.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Never seen one without the loop. The loop is what you typically use to secure a fender to the quick release pin. The only other known brand I know of making here are TACO Marine and ty it’s call it a quick release fender lock F16-0151. Same thing as a phender pro and both are widely used.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the info. I couldnt see it really good in the video (linked below). Maybe it did have it and I couldnt see it, but he mentions a friend in the video, so I thought it was different. Plus I am on my phone and not an actual computer.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just blew up the video. I think he is using this one.
Same concept as the others I mentioned. Personally I’d go for the metal loop versus fabric as it won’t wear over the years and weathering but either will do what you’re wanting to do. What happens if that fabric loop gets cut or breaks? Then you’d have a quick release clear with no way to tie the fender to it.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Same concept as the others I mentioned. Personally I’d go for the metal loop versus fabric as it won’t wear over the years and weathering but either will do what you’re wanting to do. What happens if that fabric loop gets cut or breaks? Then you’d have a quick release clear with no way to tie the fender to it.
I was thinking the same thing. The metal loop version does the same and would outlast the fabric loop

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
They aren't available directly from the manufacturer, only through wake boat dealers, such as Nautique.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I use the one with the nylon loop. When you pop it out, the mount is flush and there's no hole for water intrusion. Looks pretty cool.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I use the one with the nylon loop. When you pop it out, the mount is flush and there's no hole for water intrusion. Looks pretty cool.
Thanks. I have found, as I am sure others have, that the position of the factory cleats do not give the best protection from the dock. I have been tying off to rails and tower.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Yes, this one is tied off to the tower. I'll be putting my new pushbutton tie downs in once I get the coconuts to drill my hull. Stupid ass location for a cleat IMHO. I'll be putting the new cleat somewhere above the "Y"...

Attachments

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

Attachments