• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Porta-a-Potty - Toilet and/or privacy changing station for 195 190 19' foot series

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New 195s series. Trying to have a port-a-potty toilet solution for the occasional kid emergency of the #2 variety and a wife who won't get in the lake :). I was thinking I'd bring a collapsible camping toilet and for use put it in the ski locker and then have an enclosure?

PORT-A-POTTY/TOILET:
https://www.amazon.com/Anywhere-Complete-Portable-Camping-Toilet/dp/B089KRLRV4

https://www.amazon.com/TripTips-Upgrade-Portable-Folding-Washable/dp/B088669DVG

ENCLOSURE:

1615319072011.png1615319324354.png

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
View attachment 143985
LOL.. I find this funny because my wife was wanting a Head on our boat as well. I told her since we went with a smaller Boat since we have many friends with boats and she didn't want a boat full of people, here was a solution.
This is great! I was looking at options on Amazon a few weeks ago and now I come across this. Wife gave the thumbs up and I just ordered one.

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 143985
LOL.. I find this funny because my wife was wanting a Head on our boat as well. I told her since we went with a smaller Boat since we have many friends with boats and she didn't want a boat full of people, here was a solution.
Thanks! We have a long walk down a shared dock and my wife wants something that folds up like a transformer so it doesn't look like we're carrying a toilet :)

Also, are you going to make a privacy screen for this? Or just put it in the ski locker and hold a towel up :)?

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks! We have a long walk down a shared dock and my wife wants something that folds up like a transformer so it doesn't look like we're carrying a toilet :)

Also, are you going to make a privacy screen for this? Or just put it in the ski locker and hold a towel up :)?
Most likely a large towel. my house is across the street from the Day dock in a extreme emergency - my profile pic shows it. My wife liked this bucket since it was small and you can fit a bag over it for easy clean up....LOL

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Most likely a large towel. my house is across the street from the Day dock in a extreme emergency - my profile pic shows it. My wife liked this bucket since it was small and you can fit a bag over it for easy clean up....LOL
Yep! We have that exact same one for camping, but less wind (Etc.). Are you thinking ski locker? Sounds crazy, but does give "some privacy"

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length

SamAR195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had my first experience with this situation. After being on the water all day my 6 year old say he had to go #2. Totally unprepared, I pulled the trash can out and doubled 2 plastic bags. Thank goodness for napkins. I wrapped a towel around him for privacy. You live and you learn!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been recommending that one since I got it last june. Pretty decent and nothing spills or smells and easy to empty out. I do both depending on how much energy I want to go through. For the Admiral and me only, I just have a beach towel that I put over the window shield and close the walkway door. she sits in that spot and stay in the bow.

When all the kids and friends are aboard, I have a narrow width popup that easily pops up in the cockpit. The kind with no floor and it is snug to the side seats so it is fine. Also it works great for changing cause you can standup mostly.

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been recommending that one since I got it last june. Pretty decent and nothing spills or smells and easy to empty out. I do both depending on how much energy I want to go through. For the Admiral and me only, I just have a beach towel that I put over the window shield and close the walkway door. she sits in that spot and stay in the bow.

When all the kids and friends are aboard, I have a narrow width popup that easily pops up in the cockpit. The kind with no floor and it is snug to the side seats so it is fine. Also it works great for changing cause you can standup mostly.
Thanks, Lieutenant! Like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CP8SJV

We have that one already for camping. Was worried the wind would take it away.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No pic

Link is dead

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also I like the look of the one on the bimini you posted. I was thinking about doing something that can attach to the tower and just drop down or be stored up. It was one of the things that I was going to play with once I can get better weather to get the winter cover off her.

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes ours is blue. Not the same name. It is packed so I don't have a picture.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length