• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Positive Yamaha Dealer Service Comments

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I will be the first to post regrading poor customer service, less than helpful/knowledgeable salesmen or crappy repair service. So I feel it only fair to post a good experience. 2 weeks ago, I took my 2016 242 Limited SE to Texas Marine, in Conroe, TX. I have had some service issues in the past, but for the most part the issues were with the Yamaha Customer Relations Dept, NOT the wrench turners at the dealership. Anyway, as a result of my past problems, I was told that they would comp me my next inspection/service, which was a 100 hour. So this included oil/filter change, plugs, and other 100 hour checks. They said they should have it completed in 2 weeks. Saturday was 2 weeks, and not only did they service my boat, as promised, at no cost, they found 3 warranty items, on their on, and repaired them all! There was no trying to push off other services that would have cost me. AND, when I picked up the boat it had been washed inside AND out. In the last couple of years they have had a change in staff in the service dept and it appears to be ALL for the better. Although, from this point on, I do plan to do most, if not all, of the regular servicing myself, I will not hesitate to take my boat to Texas Marine in Conroe. My confidence in their ability, and their commitment to customer service has been completely restored!
9.jpg 10.jpg
So here is my favorite toy....all serviced, washed, waxed and ready to go in the water ASAP!