• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Premium Black Sport cover 250 series

tomeygun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I received my deluxe cover this weekend from my dealership, for our 252. Couple things i'm surprised about, wondering if others feel the same:

1) Thickness of materials are quite a bit less than my 2017 AR195 cover. That cover was thick enough to somewhat hold its shape as you were putting it on. This cover seems to just crumb back to the center of the boat unless you have 2 people one on each side. I wonder if they changed suppliers?

2) This one I thought was funny, my cover has my dealership name splashed all over it, big ol 3ft tall logo. I guess when you ask them to throw one free, that what I get LOL

If I cant get down a good system to put it on with one person, I will be looking for alternative style cover I guess

Danrich

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Do you know if they have any more covers in stock? At this point I would take just about anything as long as it fits the boat well. I am getting my wet slip on May 1st and don’t like the idea of having it uncovered for who knows how long. I would even buy yours if you end up finding another cover that you like.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Anyone else getting covers yet?

Timmy1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Received my cover for my 275, definitely thinner than my 210 cover and already has a small tear in it with very little use.