• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Preparing my first spring mods: help me with Clarion MF1 remote

soundshark

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am dead set on getting a Clarion head unit but it must be compatible (out of the box without extra wiring) with the MF1 floating RF remote. This remote is so important to me.

Please, can somebody list all the Clarion radios that just straight up work with the MF1? I'd like the M505 but it's not listed on the MF1 page.

As a side one, I took the plunge and purchased two pairs of Bose 131 speakers. They have a pretty big body that tucks beneath the hull. Had no chance to try them, but reviews are good and I like their stuff.

The boat is still wrapped up but I'm planing to go to the marina last week of March to do the audio install.

Can't wait for the season!!!!

wschmidt05

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

soundshark

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
so the M303 works with the MF1 remote without any issues?

wschmidt05

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is off the Crutchfield description of the M303. I used two MW1 remotes on mine.

Remote (control) possibilities
Need more control? Just place a Clarion MW1 wired remote control near the helm and control the receiver installed below. Or, you can pick up Clarion's MF1 remote and enjoy the freedom of wireless control.

soundshark

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK, thanks, looks like M303 is the way to go then....