• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Price check on a243

Darrell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey everyone looking at a couple of 243’s in my area (north east) for an end of season deal and wanted to see if anyone could share what they paid. Both boats have all the goodies list around 78k. ASP, medallion, upgraded speakers and ballast. One dealer seems pretty eager to get it out of the showroom ASAP. Was wondering if anyone knows what list price is or how low I might be able to offer without being too much of a d!ck.

Thanks

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
My local chap dealer is advertising 2017 models for 10-15 off list.

So as soon as the 2019’s are available I’d assume at a similar markdown at a minimum.