• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Price for AR190?

kevalbanya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi guys,

My dealer gave me a quote of $35,200 for a Yamaha AR190 white, which is $2,051 more than the mspr. It includes the boat, the trailer, a coast guard package, freight and prep feed. It is before tax. Is it a fair price? How much did you pay for your AR190?

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just paid $36K for 2021 190 FSH Sport plus about 3K prep/trailer upgrade/shipping fee. I think for your boat and for the current demand and shortage in inventory, that's a great deal.

toddaltpeter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
From what I've seen, MSRP + 2K in freight and prep is the going rate. I think that's about the best deal your gonna find right now. You could try to get him to throw in the Mooring cover or at least give you it at cost, but I don't think you will get much more.