• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pricing a used boat in today's market 2015 Yamaha SX192

Jetswu87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not that there aren't already a 100 of these threads but where are you going to get used boat values other than NADA? I figure if I'm serious about selling, right now where dealers have literally zero to no inventory maybe ideal.

I'm considering selling my 2015 SX192 just haven't had much time to use it over the past two years. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy to sell it but we've used it 4-5 times a year for 2 years. I can't make sense of keeping it, I'd rather have the space in the garage. I have another small bass tracker I use a ton for fishing.

Original owner
Dark Grey/Black Hull
110ish Hours (a Mix of salt, brackish, fresh water use) Flushed engine with salt away after every salt use.
Garage kept
Yamaha Black mooring cover that's only been used for towing and winter storage(inside)
Seadek Cockpit kit
Thrust Vector & lateral thruster
SX 195 intercooler with extra pisser
Lowrance elite 5 (GPS)
Bow cushion
Stoltz roller
Small amp for the 6.5" speakers
Galvanized trailer w/spare
All the normal stuff, fenders, life jackets, anchors etc.

A few minor scratches on the boat just from regular use nothing glaring.

Is it reasonable to think this boat could fetch 25k? More? Less?

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I would think you are in the ballpark right now. Don't wait too long, if the market gets flooded you could be sitting on it. I'd think getting $22,500 - $25K would be a fair deal for both parties.