• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pricing on NEW Yamaha 242X

I got nothing extra. :(
Hopefully you have better luck now with this whole coronavirus stuff going on. I bought mine just before all this happened (March 6). I wish I had waited until now when dealers are probably desperate to sell.
I don’t know if that’s the case or not.... I talked to my local Polaris / Can-Am dealer about having my sxs serviced. He says they have a 3 week backlog. He said folks are off work and buying toys and/or having them fixed, like crazy. Granted, a 10k atv/utv is quite a bit different than a 70k+ 242X. No idea how boat dealers are doing, I just found this guys comments interesting. Especially considering our community is primarily blue collar and I suspect most are feeling some pinching in the pocketbook.

Back