• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Prime Now

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow! I was already an Amazon junky, but now I may need to get professional help. The weeks leading up to Christmas I have a steady stream of UPS men visiting my front door! The floor of my office is stacked with cardboard boxes with lovely treats inside for the wife and kids!

Yesterday I received the email announcing Prime Now is open for business in my zip code and just so I can try it out they included a $20 gift certificate! Prime Now is Amazon Prime on steroids. They will have my purchase to my front door within 2 HOURS for FREE. Are you kidding me? And if I am really OCD about my purchase and have to have it right away, they will have it to me in 1 hour for $7 more.

It seems to be limited to about 25,000 everyday products right now, but that is still amazing. I downloaded the new app Prime Now and started browsing. As an example I could buy a 6.5' HDMI cable for $5.49 and have it delivered in 2 hours for free. That still blows my mind.......

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
That just sounds dangerous. I'd have to put the Buy Now Button in a keyed lock box just to keep from pressing it. Fortunately, there is no Amazon distribution center in South Texas for now. I'm safe. Until the Amazon Drones come.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow! I was already an Amazon junky, but now I may need to get professional help. The weeks leading up to Christmas I have a steady stream of UPS men visiting my front door! The floor of my office is stacked with cardboard boxes with lovely treats inside for the wife and kids!

Yesterday I received the email announcing Prime Now is open for business in my zip code and just so I can try it out they included a $20 gift certificate! Prime Now is Amazon Prime on steroids. They will have my purchase to my front door within 2 HOURS for FREE. Are you kidding me? And if I am really OCD about my purchase and have to have it right away, they will have it to me in 1 hour for $7 more.

It seems to be limited to about 25,000 everyday products right now, but that is still amazing. I downloaded the new app Prime Now and started browsing. As an example I could buy a 6.5' HDMI cable for $5.49 and have it delivered in 2 hours for free. That still blows my mind.......
My brother in law works downtown Dallas and he's already used it. They basically add a $5 "tip" but he said you can remove it.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cooool

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
" ....within 2 HOURS for FREE .... "

Gee ............. Do y'all live in the "sticks" ???????????
They're talking ONE HOUR for Atlanta ............. LOL !

(Note: It's good I live 2 hours AWAY from Atlanta ......... Hahahahaha !)

Last edited: