• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pulled the boat out of the water this weekend!

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It rained all day on Saturday, but it was nice on Sunday, so I got the canopy off of the boat lift, and the boat out of the water. First boating season at the new lake house is over, but still have a lot to do before winter. I have to get the barge company over to drop the lift onto our shore, hoping that goes off without any issues, we have a steep slope, but I've seen worse, so hoping it's not a big detail for them. Then I still have to get the pier out of the water. It's supposed to be a high in the 30s this weekend, so it probably won't happen until a few more weeks from now, lake shouldn't freeze until middle of November if not later, so I should still have plenty of time.

Getting the canopy cover off the boat lift was an experience, wind was blowing 25-30 mph. I think the wind actually helped me get the cover off, there was just going to be a bigger pain in my ass if I lost my grip while wrestling the cover into the boat.

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What lake are you on weather sounds familiar