• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Purchase Agreement for 255 XE

Locally I am seeing 2.49% - 3.99% on 180 month boat loans at Credit Unions.

Locally I am seeing 2.49% - 3.99% on 180 month boat loans at Credit Unions.

Do you have the names of those Credit Unions?

I haven’t seen many, if any, willing to keep rates that low at 180 months. They advertise the low rate and potential to go up to 180 months but when I look at the full rate chart the 180 month minimum rates are usual around 5% and over. That’s just looking online though. That info may not be up to date. Not sure I’d want a loan that long but if I was offered 2.49% I’d definitely consider it. I can always pay more than the minimum due.

Alliance Catholic Credit Union (allianceccu.com)
Michigan Schools & Government Credit Union | MSGCU Banking & Loans

I was looking around before Christmas seeing what was available, before I cancelled my Used 25' FSH purchase. I would call though any lenders to get accurate quotes.

Looks like rates are on the rise. Trend will be going higher this year, probably significantly. Should impact boat purchases, especially the bigger sticker ones.

Thanks. They do list good rates. I’m concerned about rising rates. My boat could arrive anywhere from March to June.

Wish they could give you HID number ahead of time or while it was in the process.

If you have a home with equity, a HELOC would be ideal write now at the current rates. And especially as they rise.

Wish they could give you HID number ahead of time or while it was in the process.

If you have a home with equity, a HELOC would be ideal write now at the current rates. And especially as they rise.

That would be nice. We’ll see how it plays out.

whoa i bought my 2022 255xe from them too! still waiting on for them to fix my boat. there was damage during shipping on the rubber and chrome side lining

whoa i bought my 2022 255xe from them too! still waiting on for them to fix my boat. there was damage during shipping on the rubber and chrome side lining
Sorry to hear that! We were very lucky, zero damage. Or they were lucky it was 50mph winds and freezing that day!

@crains did you ever receive your bimini and boat cover?

I was in same position last year. I paid full sticker at 94500.00 . I was lucky to even find boat during Covid. Never been so happy to pay high fuel price when I fill up. I love my 255 xe

Back