• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed PURCHASED ONE Looking for 2005 or newer Yamaha SX or AR under 17k

jabroni1m

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I travel between Knoxville and Nashville Tennessee every 2 weeks and can travel a reasonable distance for the right boat. I know there is a lot more available for the 20-22k mark but I am paying cash and that is the max I can go. If anyone has one for sale or has seen any craigslist or Facebook deals let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@PaulyB might have one for sale

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There's one here in the forum thats priced at 18.5, and priced well. I would find the extra 1500 bucks and buy it, probably the best boat for the money i've seen yet.

jabroni1m

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is a very nice one. I have been looking everywhere for more money but this is the budget the lady has set for me. I am still looking and am actually going to Georgia about 45 min north of Atlanta to look at one tomorrow. 2004 SX230. Anything specific to look for on this year? Gonna check top speed with rpms of each engine just to see if anything major. Plus the sound/feel of the ride test. Anyone live around this area by chance?

jabroni1m

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have purchased a 2004 SX230. Thanks for the help everyone. I will post up my info in the thread for newbies.