• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PWC Delaware River

Richmrf

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
PWC
What’s going on everyone?
I’m looking to drop the family off on some float tubes in the river north of philly. (Farther north the better) Then I want to put the PWC in down river and drive north to meet up with them. Anyone know where I can do this?
I think it will be fun to have them float down the river then switch riders when wanted and all have lunch together.
I’m trying to figure out where to drop the float tubes and where to put the sea doo in.
thanks

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Would suggest putting the tubes in at Burlington Township or Curtins (on the Jersey side) or Neshaminy (on the PA side). The PA ramps north of that are private, there's a ramp in NJ near bordentown, but unsure if public or private (and it looks sorta sketch). If you go above Trenton, its gets rocky but probably fine for a tube, but don't hold me to that LOL.

Edit: Guess you don't need a ramp for the tubes, lol. Anywhere south of Trenton would probably be just fine. Mind your tides :)

Richmrf

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
PWC
What? The river has tides?
I can dump the tubes almost anywhere. I’m more worried about being legal with the jet ski and not being too shallow.