• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quality, preferably made in USA winch/transom straps?

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone have any recommendations? I found one company that offers them, really inexpensive as well, but their site sucks. They're called "USA Ratchet". Their transom straps appear to be made for jet skis, and not boats.

Seems like everyone else is selling made in China straps?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Check out Fulton. They are based in the U.S. But I don’t know if they Make their own components or import them from outside of the u.s. Fulton | Contact Us

I like buying local/u.s. as well but only if the product quality and price is comparable or better than competing foreign products.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah I was looking at Fulton, it appeared they were made overseas.

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Boat buckles are great.

The stainless bolts and nuts that ships with them are not useable. Both seized up on me before I could get them all the way tightened and I ended up snapping one just trying to loosen it so I could use different bolts. They sent me improved hardware for free. This was in 2020 and based on reviews it appears to be an unsolvable problem for them.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
+ 1 for Boat Buckles. They work fantastic.