• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quality trailer

Matthew Lendroth

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Wow! This trailer isn't even a year old and has never seen salt water...... one of my fenders snapped off over the weekend. Check out those quality welds, didn't even penetrate. Pretty sure the paint was the only thing holding this one. Makes me wonder how well the rest of the trailer is welded. Scarab will be getting an ear full from me today

Attachments

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I actually thought you were about to talk about a Yamaha trailer!

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Not surprised. I bought this for my boat..20150913_112031.jpg

Danny292

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi slugger nice trailer how much did you pay for your trailler

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Trailer quality seeems to be a major issue with manufacturer provided trailers. Seems like it would be better to discount the boats and let buyers supply their own trailer. The obstacle this creates is that the boat dealer would need an inventory of trailers to match the boats.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi slugger nice trailer how much did you pay for your trailler
About $3100. If you buy one message me..

Here are some details I posted on a thread some time ago:

• They are located in Ocala, FL they build to order and ship it to your driveway. All said and done $3100. Hydraulic brake on front tandem. The more options the more it costs. The salesman who you talk to has a silver tongue, don't let him suck you in... Delivered when promised... http://nextrailtrailers.com/boat-trailers/

Here is some information I provided to another member: The 1-800 number you call you get a guy by the name of Lance. He says that he needs your year, make and model of your boat, but the trailer needed to be adjusted to fit the boat. The guy who delivered it helped with this process, but I had to make more adjustments for the winch height. You will find this out when you recover the boat with the new trailer. Bring a 3/4 inch ratchet and wrench with you to accomplish this. I am pretty impressed with the construction of the trailer. You will also need to install the rear guides (need a 9/16 inch deep well socket) and adjust them to beam width of the boat. I used a impact driver to tighten. It tows nice and the ride is a lot better with the tandem axles. I had disc brakes (hydraulic style) installed on the front axle and it does more than enough to help with braking. I wasn't impressed with the salesman telling me that it would be tailored to my boat, but I am highly impressed with the product. $160 to deliver it to Panama City, they dropped it right in my driveway. No rear tie down straps, I am going to add them later.

I hope this helps you out....

Last edited:

ALAN MANN SR.

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Scarab does give you the option of a trailer. You do not have to have the trailer, and they do discount the price if you do not want it.

Danny292

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
thank for the information
anyone else had trouble with the original trailler ?
sale man told me is not worth it to upgrade to a tandem trailler because the boat is light, im planning to use the trailler evertime i just the boat and doing a couple long trip a year from Alberta to BC so problaby 3000km plus a year thank for all input

can't way to get my boat and try it out scarbs 195 ho impule 2017 i should get it for may long weekend