• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Question for you L/S guys

Ntlange

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Do you guys find the cushions on the back swim platforms for get dirty faster or harder to keep clean due to all the water activities back there? You know wet people and feet getting in and out of the water.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not really - but then I power wash all the cushions every time we take her out. Try out "Nautical Ease" if you're having problems.

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have an AR as opposed to an LS, but the AR has the backrest cushions. I hit them along with all of the cockpit cushions with Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce after every outing. I also will treat them with Boat Bling Conditioning Sauce 2-3 times per season as well and they are like new. One complaint I have heard about the LS seat cushions on the swim platform is that it makes getting to the clean-out ports a little more of a hassle.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you guys find the cushions on the back swim platforms for get dirty faster or harder to keep clean due to all the water activities back there? You know wet people and feet getting in and out of the water.
We have ZERO problems with this. And Barbie is a bit of a cleanaholic.
And "No" .......... the bottom seat cushion do not whatsoever make getting into the clean out ports "more of a hassle."
Just more to LOVE about the boat !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA - The Last GREAT Place !

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I agree with @MikeyL the cushions don't make anything a hassle. I find that they get more dirty because they get more use, but they always come clean with a little TLC after a day on the water.