• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quotes of the day from yesterday.

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Me: "So, what was everyone's favorite part of the day?"

Jake (son): With the enthusiasm and smiles of a 7 year old "Dad it was when we were going SUPERSONIC fast" (our full-speed run at the end of the day)

Kristi (wife): When we got to do the "high-speed doughnuts and turns"

Katie (daughter): "When we were going superfast"

For me it was simply the smiles on everyone's faces!!

Last edited:

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is why I got one..Super days ahead..congrats.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thats what it is all about! !

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agree the (SPG) smiles per gallon go a long way. That is what we all seem to remember the most and make the most awesome pictures.

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My 3 year old daughter loves to go fast, while my 6 year is a bit more tame. I just need the water to warm up so we can start our season.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very awesome.... Yep, your doing it right! So happy Kristi is on board with going fast and loving the boat! I can't tell you how great an investment Magic has been for The Boy and I and our relationship......:cool:

Muy Bueno!:thumbsup:

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Love to see those smiles

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's what it's all about. You really can't put a price on that kind of fun!!!

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is awesome that your wife likes going fast and turns! My wife hates hard turns (my 7 year old and I look at each other and smile, as if to say "it was worth getting yelled at") And yes I always warn them before I turn hard and always turn to the right so she doesn't get thrown into the boat....

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That is awesome that your wife likes going fast and turns! My wife hates hard turns (my 7 year old and I look at each other and smile, as if to say "it was worth getting yelled at") And yes I always warn them before I turn hard and always turn to the right so she doesn't get thrown into the boat....
My mother-in-law has never liked me...something about marrying her little princess, moving her to Tennessee and turning her into a redneck, despite her two distinguished professor parents, cultured background, and Vanderbilt education. She forgets that Vanderbilt is in Tennessee and that's where she sent her baby girl, LOL. Anyway, she hates anything remotely adventurous, high speed or exciting. I look forward to running 50mph and pulling the wheel so hard to the left that she has to look up at me instead of down!! My wife and I took the in-laws horseback riding and camping in the mountains once. It was a 20 mile trip in one day, camp that night, sleep on the ground and cook your food over the fire like in the movie "City Slickers." Of course we ride horses like lots of people go boating - with lots of COLD beer in the saddlebags. I woke up the next morning to screams that I actually thought were from a wild cat in the woods and it was just my mother-in-law screaming because her ass was so sore fro the ride the day before!! LOL As an aside people often ask how we take beer with us riding horses in 90-100 degree weather (more like 80 degrees in the mountains) and are amazed when they actually go and see how we do it. We have saddlebags that will hold 6-8 beers + a half a bag of regular gas station bag of ice. That's 6-8 beers in each saddlebag on each side of the horse for a total of 12 - 14 beers (an 18 pack if you know how to stack them). Once we got really creative / smart and decided to put some ice cream salt on top of the ice and beer in the saddle bags in July. By lunch (with the constant motion of the horses like an ice cream machine) our beer was frozen nearly solid and we had to set it out in the sun to thaw.

Last edited:

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My mother-in-law has never liked me...something about marrying her little princess, moving her to Tennessee and turning her into a redneck, despite her two distinguished professor parents, cultured background, and Vanderbilt education. She forgets that Vanderbilt id in Tennessee and that's where she sent her baby girl, LOL. Anyway, she hates anything remotely adventurous, high speed or exciting. I look forward to running 50mph and pulling the wheel so hard to the left that she has to look up at me instead of down!! My wife and I took the in-laws horseback riding and camping in the mountains once. It was a 20 mile trip in one day, camp that night, sleep on the ground and cook your food over the fire like in the movie "City Slickers." Of course we ride horses like lots of people go boating - with lots of COLD beer in the saddlebags. I woke up the next morning to screams that I actually thought were from a wild cat in the woods and it was just my mother-in-law screaming because her ass was so sore fro the ride the day before!! LOL As an aside people often ask how we take beer with us riding horses in 90-100 degree weather (more like 80 degrees in the mountains) and are amazed when they actually go and see how we do it. We have saddlebags that will hold 6-8 beers + a half a bag of regular gas station bag of ice. That's 6-8 beers in each saddlebag on each side of the horse for a total of 12 - 14 beers (an 18 pack if you know how to stack them). Once we got really creative / smart and decided to put some ice cream salt on top of the ice and beer in the saddle bags in July. By lunch (with the constant motion of the horses like an ice cream machine) our beer was frozen nearly solid and we had to set it out in the sun to thaw.
Lol! They have signs on the trail (or used to) on the trail to Havasupai, AZ that had men on horseback slumped over riding into walls that read "Don't Drink and Ride."........ lol!
Your story made me think of that! :winkingthumbsup"

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My mother-in-law has never liked me...something about marrying her little princess, moving her to Tennessee and turning her into a redneck, despite her two distinguished professor parents, cultured background, and Vanderbilt education. She forgets that Vanderbilt id in Tennessee and that's where she sent her baby girl, LOL. Anyway, she hates anything remotely adventurous, high speed or exciting. I look forward to running 50mph and pulling the wheel so hard to the left that she has to look up at me instead of down!! My wife and I took the in-laws horseback riding and camping in the mountains once. It was a 20 mile trip in one day, camp that night, sleep on the ground and cook your food over the fire like in the movie "City Slickers." Of course we ride horses like lots of people go boating - with lots of COLD beer in the saddlebags. I woke up the next morning to screams that I actually thought were from a wild cat in the woods and it was just my mother-in-law screaming because her ass was so sore fro the ride the day before!! LOL As an aside people often ask how we take beer with us riding horses in 90-100 degree weather (more like 80 degrees in the mountains) and are amazed when they actually go and see how we do it. We have saddlebags that will hold 6-8 beers + a half a bag of regular gas station bag of ice. That's 6-8 beers in each saddlebag on each side of the horse for a total of 12 - 14 beers (an 18 pack if you know how to stack them). Once we got really creative / smart and decided to put some ice cream salt on top of the ice and beer in the saddle bags in July. By lunch (with the constant motion of the horses like an ice cream machine) our beer was frozen nearly solid and we had to set it out in the sun to thaw.

Couldn't get this out of my head when I first started reading your post!

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Couldn't get this out of my head when I first started reading your post!
That's about the size of the situation. They sent her to Vanderbilt where we met and expected her to meet some guy with a trust fund and a Pershing yacht rather than a hillbilly with a pick-up and a Yamaha. Kristi was telling her mom about the boat Sunday night and I asked "so what did your mom have to say about the boat?" Kristi says "well, it sounds like they are jealous." LOL