• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

rain rain go away....

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Boat gassed√, gang plank in water√, Big Mable ready√, paddle boat and kayaks staged√, family on the way√, beer fridge full√, gas for the grill√, food√, rain stopping and clear skies in the forecast... not checked....crap....IMG_20140711_120816_168.jpg

Beats where I'm at by a country mile!

Hang in there, you'll get some sun....eventually. :cool:

Send it my way, haven't seen rain in over a month

I would rather be looking at that then behind this computer monitor.....:mad:

Be thankful. This is a pic of Lake Travis in Austin. I believe the lake is around 60 feet low. They have 39% of there water supply remaining. It's getting real hairy down there!!

We are planning on heading out to the Suwannee River early in the morning tomorrow. Going to beat the rain....or get wet! It has been a series of crappy weekends between the river being too high and then rainy days....tomorrow's weather had better cooperate or someone may go Postal!!:woot:

Sitting here at this damn computer listening to the rain again, really getting old.

Rain...is that the wet stuff that messes your car/truck up? Our lakes could use about 40days/nights of it. Hang in there!

The restaurants in Austin are not allowed to serve water unless you specifically ask for it! Crazy.

Well...we got out on the water at 9:00am and had a beautiful day. Got back on land at 4:00 pm just in time to watch the sky open up....we could not have timed it better if we tried!!:winkingthumbsup"

Back