• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Ray Roberts Saturday Afternoon Aug 23, 2014

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I am thinking of hitting the lake Saturday afternoon for some chill time in my anchorage. Floating, cool beverage, tunes, and maybe a cigar! I might grab something to eat for dinner out there or just some snacks. I was wondering who else may be on the lake? I will be solo, my other half has very tough family matters she is attending and I had to stay home to hold down the fort. I have been, but don't see why I can't take a few hours to enjoy the boat and the lake...and a forum friend if they are around! Holler at me if your going out!

That's within my easy driving range (with the boat). I wouldn't mind it but were leaving to go to Mesa Verde, CO Saturday morning,

Is Chester going with you @txav8r?

you bet, Chesterboy loves the boat and water! I just flew over Mesa Verde all last week coming and going and it looks good @Scottintexas . If your that close and have never ridden the narrow gauge railway from Durango to Silverton, it is a MUST SEE! Also, you are dang close to Canyon de Chelly National Monument outside of Chinle, Arizona. The cliff dwellings and canyons are amazing and you can almost hear the Navajo at work there. Amazing and you can ride through the canyons on converted deuce and a half trucks in comfort! And of course, the other corner of the four corners area, is Shiprock! That is a navigation landmark that has been used for eons! It is the core of a volcano that eroded the land around just the core itself...amazing site!
http://climbing.about.com/od/wheret...Shiprock-Sacred-Navajo-Peak-In-New-Mexico.htm It is appropriate as we are a boat site! lol Watch out for the two wakes...they are massive! Have a great time Scott!

what i want to know is how you can "hold down the fort" from the lake?

what i want to know is how you can "hold down the fort" from the lake?
Sure...it is only 4.5 miles, and all the animals will be fed and chores done before I go! lol And you guys better not tell her I went to the lake! lol

We might be, but we usually go early and are wrapping it up by late afternoon.

Maybe catch you passing Cory!

Sure...it is only 4.5 miles, and all the animals will be fed and chores done before I go! lol And you guys better not tell her I went to the lake! lol

CLAAAR-AAA, Guess what! .... MEL......... .......

@Boat Crazy You know my bride...she won't begrudge me a little R&R...but no sense in risking it! lol

Hanging in an inset just north of my favorite anchorage. Been for a swim and a beer with Chester. Chillin' now with iced tea, kalamata olive hummus and crackers. Great afternoon. If your on the lake, stop by!
image.jpg

Back