• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rear table mount for 195/190 models?

fvcoachv

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys looking to add a rear table mount to my AR190. I will probably have to say goodbye to the Kraken for a few as this looks to be the only mounting area that would work. I have the shim and Garelick mount in hand. I want to measure twice before cutting here. Has anyone done this yet? If so, no luck in finding a thread. Also, I am not sure what bolts or screws to use. The Hull deck fitting page for the 212X uses the screws below on the rear but I didn't see how I could access the nut and washer from the clean out plug or swimdeck. The counterstruck bolt size is not listed either. Can I use a large tapping screw?

My boat is in storage so I don't have it in front of me to figure out the best setup. Any help is appreciated.

56 Screw, Countersunk
90151-14S36-00

57 Washer, Plate
90201-14S00-00

58 Nut, Self-Locking
90185-14S00-00

table mount.jpg Tapping

Last edited:

cpthook

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys looking to add a rear table mount to my AR190. I will probably have to say goodbye to the Kraken for a few as this looks to be the only mounting area that would work. I have the shim and Garelick mount in hand. I want to measure twice before cutting here. Has anyone done this yet? If so, no luck in finding a thread. Also, I am not sure what bolts or screws to use. The Hull deck fitting page for the 212X uses the screws below on the rear but I didn't see how I could access the nut and washer from the clean out plug or swimdeck. The counterstruck bolt size is not listed either. Can I use a large tapping screw?

My boat is in storage so I don't have it in front of me to figure out the best setup. Any help is appreciated.

56 Screw, Countersunk
90151-14S36-00

57 Washer, Plate
90201-14S00-00

58 Nut, Self-Locking
90185-14S00-00

View attachment 123251 Tapping
Mine is in the driveway. What do you need me to verify first?

fvcoachv

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my goal

Trying to see if I can get a washer and nut in behind that area I have the arrow pointing to. There might if you reach thru the clear out plug area37EE5E65-B489-4E29-8B12-E23CEBBC568B.jpeg

cpthook

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The wall behind your arrow on the left side is not accessible from the clean out plug port. But there are screws holding the port cover which I've not taken off. You can access your area from the other side (2nd pic) by reaching around the clean out port.

More than likely you will need to unscrew and remove the cover, but I think it's possible from what I can see.

1592604775627.png

Image.jpeg

Attachments