• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Recent project that delayed me from getting a boat..

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Picked up this 2003 ezgo txt pds to restore from the frame up in to a cool neighborhood cruiser. I ended up going overboard on the project as usual. Some mods include upgrading to 48 volt, 2 gauge cable, 500 amp alltrax xct controller (programmable via usb connection to lap top including speed, torque curve, rpm, etc), and new hi performance D&D motor. She is a blast to drive. Will pop wheelies, and run about 28 mph. I still have a few things I want to add including a stereo, led lighting, and black seats in the front. Now, I need to focus on getting my Yamaha jet boat and adding mods to it!

golf1.jpg golf2.jpg golf3.jpg golf4.jpg golf5.jpg golf6.jpg golf7.jpg golf8.jpg golf9.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pretty sweet! How much $ to do that to a basic cart?

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Pretty sweet! How much $ to do that to a basic cart?
Paid $600 for the cart. Didn't really keep up with $ spent, but I probably put an additional $4,500 at least in it so far. I learned real quick that things add up and get expensive. You could build one for cheaper but I replaced almost everything with very high quality parts

Last edited:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks awesome. Great job.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks great @MattFX4 ... and Roll Tide!

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great job! i want to do the same thing...

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Heck yeah!!! Looks awesome!!

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sweet cart! Here is my 2008 EZ GO RXV

IMG_0549.JPG

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice! I really like the inferno red. I looked at the RXV's before picking up the TXT. I heard the AC carts have tons of torque once you get them moving. If I ever get another one, it will be an RXV or one of the new Yamaha AC carts. I want to put an extended top like yours on mine also. :thumbsup:

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice! I really like the inferno red. I looked at the RXV's before picking up the TXT. I heard the AC carts have tons of torque once you get them moving. If I ever get another one, it will be an RXV or one of the new Yamaha AC carts. I want to put an extended top like yours on mine also. :thumbsup:
Thanks. I want to add spacers to the rear wheels to bring them more flush with the flares for a better stance. Also want to add the 48v to 12v converter for the lights and other accessories.