1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. Heads up! We are fortunate that Justin at Ridesteady is offering members here a discount to his Speed Control Solution, so check out the Ridesteady Speed Control Discount for JetBoaters.net members only.....you only have Until JANUARY 31st to get in on this discount!

If you are looking for a speed control system similar to Perfect Pass, but much easier to install with better features, you will want to check this out! I used to call Perfect Pass a marriage saver, I think you'll find RideSteady even better! 

Thank you Justin @RideSteady for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Dismiss Notice

Rechargeable Waterproof Marine-Grade Headlamp

Discussion in 'GetAGripAnchors.com' started by farrelltravis, Jan 9, 2018.

1. farrelltravis

farrelltravis Jet Boat Junkie

Ratings:
    +497 / 5
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    We don't just sell anchors!

Rechargeable waterproof marine-grade headlamp.

Waterproof to 30 feet submersion (IPX8)
    Features a red light for night navigation
    Hi Beam 770 lumens
    PFD emergency beacon, 150 lumens (48 hrs)
    Rechargeable via a USB cable
    SOS signal

www.GetAGripAnchors.com

2. farrelltravis

Ratings:
    +497 / 5
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
  3. Jgorm

Jgorm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 11
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Looks big. I prefer black diamond and petzl lamps that take aaa batteries. Rechargeable is not ideal for headlamps unless you have 2 so you can swap to a charged one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. farrelltravis

Ratings:
    +497 / 5
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    It may look big because the photos I attached are pretty large. I can understand not wanting a rechargeable battery. I, personally, like the idea of a rechargeable battery. Especially one that uses the same charger as my cell phone. That way I won't lose the charger cable!

I have not used the black diamond. I looked some up. They look nice. They are similar, but ours are 700 lumens, have a SOS feature, and a PFD beacon. Hopefully none of us ever need an SOS or PFD beacon though!!! :)