• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

REM35/45 remote search....

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jet boater friends::::

It seems that trying to find an obsolete REM35/45 is very hard. I want to upgrade my REM25 on my 07 AR230. I was wondering if anybody that has upgraded their stereo wants to sell me their REM35/45. It would be much appreciated. I keep my eye on ebay but no luck.

Thanks many

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All,

Has anybody upgraded their stereo lately and have a JBL REM35/45 hanging out in their garage they want to sell?

I would love to buy it from you.

I have the JBL REM25 now.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm not 100% on what the REM 35/45 is. Is that gonna be the stereo remote on the swim platform? If so, I have mine that I'm going to be replacing. It does not match up with the aftermarket radio I've installed. I have found the one I'm going to install, but I'm still a month or 2 from buying it and installing it.

Let me know if that's it. If you haven't scored one by then, you can have this one.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I will look at what mine is when I get home. Not even sure it works but you are more then happy to have it if it is what you need.

edit: mines the 25

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What he has is the REM25 it looks like this
image.jpg

What he wants is the REM35 it looks like this
image.jpg

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jet boater friends::::

It seems that trying to find an obsolete REM35/45 is very hard. I want to upgrade my REM25 on my 07 AR230. I was wondering if anybody that has upgraded their stereo wants to sell me their REM35/45. It would be much appreciated. I keep my eye on ebay but no luck.

Thanks many
I emailed and prospec electronics has REM45s left. I PM'd you.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't have an info on price or how many they might have. I know Blazin14 emailed them.
FYI on pricing and availability. Please feel free to email them.

service@prospecelectronics.com

We have refurbished REM45s in white, silver and chrome. The chrome ones look the best. For REM25s, we have refurbished ones as well in black and white, but for this install, you would need a din-amp adapter linked here: http://www.prospecelectronics.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_37&products_id=133

The cost of an REM45 would be $30 plus shipping and an REM25 refurbished would be $20 plus shipping.

Best regards,

Jeremy Hunton

Customer Service

Prospec Electronics

843-416-2417

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good day,

Do you still have your REM25 white ? I will buy it if you have!
Sorry, its no longer available. But weren't you looking for the REM35 (not the 25)?