• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Removing lower seat cushions

Mike Clark

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So, I want to remove the lower seat cushion located on the engine hatch cover of my 2015 240 SX, the left side was installed slightly crooked and as much as I try, can't overlook it. I want to drill new holes and realign.
When I open the hatch I have three screws with nuts showing and have removed the nuts, and pulled up on the seat, the front edge seems to pulls up but center section appears to still be stuck on pretty tight. Does anybody know if there is adhesive as well or maybe the studs are just relly tight in the holes? Don't want to break the bottom of seat. Any one removed theirs for any reason?

Nivekot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you figure out how to remove the bottom cushion? Looking to do mine... Thanks!