• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement Bimini Mount

Paradidl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
The bolt holding my Bimini top to the starboard mount on my 2019 215G sheared off this weekend. I attempted to remove the mount and the right mounting bolt also broke. The left mounting bolt initially loosened but now turns freely and won't unscrew further. Local dealer is unsure if/when he can get a replacement mount. Does anyone have experience removing or repairing/replacing these mounts? Any idea where, besides Scarab, to source one?

Thanks in advance,
Sean

Attachments

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Can you change out the ends of the bimini pole and then use off the shelf replacements? You can get sets on Amazon pretty inexpensive. That’s how I built our custom bimini over the bow.