• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement bimini top.....Overton’s??

Livewire

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Like the title says. Has anyone here purchased a bimini top from overtons? Just curious as they’re like a fourth of the price of one from Yamaha sports plaza. If I recall the 3 bow was 130ish.

WildBillF1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I had purchased just the canvas portion from Overton’s. However when it arrived, I discovered that the section that should fit around the center bar, wasn’t centered. Customer service said it was defective and would have happily sent me a replacement, but at that point I chose to go to a local shop.