• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement winch and/or parts for Shore Land'R Profile 2000

dordelli

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Posted this on the other forum today,

The winch on my 2004 ShorelandR trailer lost a gear and after some searching thru the manufacturer and their distributor, I found the replacement part #s and was ready to place my order. The parts, although not cheap for what they are, were not a complete gouging so I was ready to purchase until I was told the shipping charge would be $50! This is for a 4" long metal part that should fit inside a $6 flat rate USPS envelope. Total ripoff!! So back to the internet and I found the actual manufacturer of the winch and for the same price (including the shipping) I can purchase an entire brand new winch. So for those of you needing a new winch or replacement winch parts for ur trailer using the Profile 2000 winch assembly (http://www.dutton-lainson.com/index.php). The winch used on my 2004 LX210 is the DL-1802A and I was able to find it on ebay for even less then the manufacturer sells it.