• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacing Stolen Wet Sounds Amp

GregJet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hello Folks. I have a 2019 AR212X and absolutely love end enjoy it. We took the boat out a few weeks ago after being winterized. Everything was great except he stereo system would not produce any sound. Upon further inspection- someone stole the factory wet sounds amp. In the process they cut all the wires. Would anyone in this group have knowledge or a wiring diagram to use as reference to aid with installation of a new amp? Some connections are obvious but others not so much. Appreciate the help.

Attachments

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello Folks. I have a 2019 AR212X and absolutely love end enjoy it. We took the boat out a few weeks ago after being winterized. Everything was great except he stereo system would not produce any sound. Upon further inspection- someone stole the factory wet sounds amp. In the process they cut all the wires. Would anyone in this group have knowledge or a wiring diagram to use as reference to aid with installation of a new amp? Some connections are obvious but others not so much. Appreciate the help.
We just sold our 2019 SX210, so I can't confirm that we had the exact same set-up, but I can tell you about our setup. I bought a factory connext mating connector because I knew one day that I'd want to add an amp in a professional manner without making an absolute mess chopping the heck out of the stock wiring harness. I still have that connector complete with wire labels if it's helpful to you.

Red: ACC
Black: Gnd
Blue: Remote
Yellow: Unlabeled. (Unused?)

Each speaker has two wires of same color. Black stripe indicates the audio ground (Neg) line
Gray: Fr Right
White: Fr Left
Purple: R Right
Green: R Left

The real manufacturer of the radio is Prospecelectronics.com. They may be able to help you if you wish to buy a stock connector too. If memory serves me right, the connector wasn't completely unreasonable (about $10 ?)

I can also try to reach out to the family we sold it to if you wish.

Attachments

Last edited: