• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Want To Buy Reverse Bucket Hardware

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Who is willing to let me have the hardware to the reverse bucket? If you have thrust vectors or similar, the hardware is probably sitting around somewhere. Willing to pay for shipping. I need both bolt and spacer for both twin engine so QTY 4 but, willing to take 1 set at a time from single engines.

Thanks!
upload_2016-9-21_21-12-0.png

I don't have them but I know the spacer part number for the plastic reverse hoods since people always need them when they change over to my steering and the original ones were removed for another type . 90387-08m30-03 the ones for the plastic reverse are a little longer than the ones for the metal buckets so he needs the ones I just listed.

Wonder what happened to his??? he can get 8mm bolts any place to fit those buckets they are 2.5cm long

ok that spec is what needed Thanks

my "steering enhancer" is off at the moment getting powder coated and in case the weather gets nice in the winter, I wanted to be able to take the boat out. :)

bump~

I have one pair of spacers if you need them. Bought them new recently when I was switching over to Jeffs product but found the original ones while they were in route. You're welcome to them.

I think he got it fixed as he met me at the lake last weekend. Guess he went to the local hardware store.

Back