• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Reverse Gates for sale $50 pair

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
A couple years ago , while I still owned a 2016 AR240 , I got the crazy idea to paint my reverse gates (cold winter day with WAY too much time on my hands) to match the hull of my boat (yacht blue) ?? Then I thought , why not just order another pair to have for backup ? Which I did. These are the ones I painted and they actually turned out very well. No damage to either. I sold the 16 last fall and now have a 19 with the new pump design and the reverse gates are also different from previous years. These would fit any boat up until 2019 that uses Yamaha OE part # 6AP-51314-00-00. $105 each new from Yamaha OE dealers. I would sell both for $50 and pay shipping.

Attachments

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I might me in for them. I have a '18 242 so they should fit.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will this fit my 2011 SX240? If so I’m interested.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK just wanted to ask plus it’s the same color of my boat Yacht blue thanks buddy.

Josse L

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello, do you still have these reverse gates?

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry , but No. Sold them earlier this season but forgot to update the post.